Posted on February 19, 2019
Watch Dr. Binocs as he tells you all about LIGHT.
ALL ABOUT LIGHT
This month our Pre-K For All unit of study focuses on sources of LIGHT.
Our Essential Question: How and Why Do We Use Different Kinds of Light?
The students will learn:
- There are many types of lights in our homes and our cities.
- Light helps us to see and also stay warm.
- Light helps plants grow
- Shadows appear when an object blocks the light.
Fun books we will be reading this month:
- Round Trip by Ann Jonas.
- Can’t You Sleep Little Bear? by Martin Waddell
- All About Light
- Moonbear’s Shadow by Frank Asch
- Draw Me A Star by Eric Carle
- Flashlight by Liz Boyd
- *Please check folder every day for reminders and notices.
- *Return washed sheets and blankets on Mondays.
Read all posts in P-1 Maria Ladisa ›