Essential Question: What does water do?
Domain 5: Cognition and Knowledge of the World
PK.CKW.6: Acquires knowledge about the physical
properties of the world.
Foundational Texts: Supporting Texts:
Water Dance Snow
Float It Looks Like Spilt Milk
Water Can Be… Clouds
March’s Theme is ” Water. “
The students will learn about:
- Water is all around us.
- Some things float in water and some things sink.
- Some things change when you put them in water.
- All living things need water.
- Plants need water to grow.
- There are 3 states of matter: solid, liquid, and gas.