Read- Pg. 78
Math- Pgs. 279 & 280
-Study 5x, 6x an 7x times tables, quiz tomorrow!
Music- Test on 1/23/18 Lessons 1,2,5, and 6. Must have Parent’s Signature.
Spelling Words for the Week of January 16, 2018
- emoji coat
- hypothermia snowman
- snow gloves
- best ice
- positive shovel
- off slippery
- hot chocolate soup
- blanket boots
- hat sweater
- pasta loving
Vocabulary Words To STudy
VocabularyReview Sheet – (From the story, Max’s Words)
( Test Friday, January 19, 2018)
- ragged– rough, uneven, having a worn out look.
- sorted– put into groups.
- scrambled– mix things up.
- rapidly– very quickly
- darted– made a sudden quick movement.
- continued– kept going.
- orders– arrangements.
- collect– to find and keep special things.
- luxurious– expensive, opulent, elegant and
- lexicon– dictionary
- octogenarian– a person who is from 80-89
- melancholy– a feeling of sadness.
- audible– capable of being heard.
- vibrant-full of life, energy , or activity
- knack– a talent, an ability to do something
- shallow– not deep
- restless– unable to rest, or be still.
- swiftly– to move quick.
- unite– to bring together.