Religion- Workbook Pg. 218
Math- Wkbk Pgs. 459-460
Spelling Words for Week of April 9, 2018
- nuisance 11. flowerpot
- meteorologist 12. sunshine
- boat 13. umbrella
- coat 14. flowers
- goat 15. weather
- oats 16. showers
- float 17. soil
- soap 18. soda
- raincoat 19. seeds
- Earth 20. beautiful
Vocabulary Test on Friday…….April 13, 2018
Vocabulary Review- From the story ,”Kamishibai Man”
(Test will be on Friday, April 15, 2018)
- familiar- known from being seen often.
- blurry- unclear or smeared.
- vacant- empty
- jerky- moving in a sudden, uneven, or awkward ways.
- applause- clapping meant to show appreciation.
- blasted- made a sudden loud sound.
- rude- impolite, or having bad manners.
- rickety-shakey, or likely to fall apart.
- aware- knowing or realizing.
- masticate- to chew
- infirmary-building or room in a school, factory, etc., for
- nuisance– person, thing or action that annoys or is
- sly– cunning, tricky or sneaky.
- smithereens– little pieces
- wayward– disobedient