As a brand new member of the St. Leo Catholic Academy School, I am honored to work with an amazing group of junior high school students! Let’s get this party started and aim for academic success! -Ms. Vargas
7-1 (Homeroom Specials)
– Monday- Gym
– Tuesday- Art (Group A) & Computer (Group B)
– Wednesday- Spanish
– Thursday- Art (Group B) & Computer (Group A)
– Friday- Music
- Finish the worksheets
- Finish the worksheets and complete critical vocabulary pg 26
- Finish the worksheets and complete critical vocabulary
- Answer the following question in your notebook: Think about the information presented in the passage. Do you think bionics will have an overall positive or negative effect on the lives of most people? Cite evidence from the selection to support your answer. (answer on looseleaf) at least one paragraph!
Return handbook papers signed and dated!!!! DUE MONDAY!!!!!
Reading logs due Monday!