Important: Parent teacher conference on December 7th. Students were given a handout with the times of the meeting.
Voc: Write Unit 5 words 5x each in your NB.
Math: worksheets 2-17 and
SS: GET QUIZ SIGNED!
Social Studies: Section 2 Assessment on TB pg 71. Do #1a/b/c and 2a/b in NB.
Math: GoMath pg 148 #16-19. Also GoMath pg 143 #1-3, pg 144 #4-7, and pg 145 #9.
**MUSIC: JINGLE BELLS TEST ON THURSDAY
Grammar: Tb pg 125 #14-20.
Directions: Each underlined verb below is in the present tense. Writ each sentence. Change the verb to the tense shown in the parenthesis.
14) Molly carries pitchers of water to the soldiers in battle. (past)
15) She pours the water quickly. (past)
16) The water relieves the soldiers’ thirst. (past)
17) Molly’s husband drops to the ground from heatstroke. (past)
18) Molly fills his place during the battle. (past)
19) The legend of Molly Pitcher lives forever. (future)
20) Americans remember her always (future)
Math: GoMath pg 141 #2-3 and pg 142 #1-6.